It’s time again to start another season!
This years work day will be May 14th. Starting at 8:00 Am
There will be coffee and donuts to get everyone going.
This years list is mostly outside so let’s hope for fair weather.
1) digging out flower beds in front of club/ install weed mat/ planting’s and mulch. Same treatment around KPYC sign.
2) Parking lot cleanup, rake gravel plowed up over the winter back into the parking lot.
3) general weeding mowing around the clubhouse and boat racks.
4) install new water line to main float.
5) change central vacuum bag, canister in basement.
6) install lee cloth deck railing, set up picnic tables.
7) enjoy mini Moe’s, chips a beverage and admire our work!
8) attach dinghy docks to main float.
Please bring steel rakes, shovels, and a wheelbarrow.
The more help we have the better the results and the faster we get done! 🙂
Thank You for your anticipated participation.
House Committee Chair